Liberty Township Sportsmen's Association was started in 1955. On September 7, 1957 they purchased 30 acres of land from the core Pletcher Estate in Marsh Creek, PA. Later, on September 27, 1962, they purchased another 130 acres from James H. Pletcher.
Located near Bald Eagle State Park, Liberty Township Sportsmen's Association can be found about 2 miles off of route 150 on Marsh Creek Road.
Facilities at the club include: rifle range, pistol range, skeet field, and trap field with voice release system. Also located on the grounds is an overnight camping area and a seasonal camping area. With its close proximity to Bald Eagle State Park, it makes it an ideal place to spend some time. United States active military personel can shoot at Liberty Township Sportsmen's Associaiton ranges for free by presenting their Active Military card.
The clubhouse (with complete kitchen), other facilities and grounds are available for special events. Come have a look around our club and see what we have to offer.
2 More Hunter Education Classes coming to LTSA!
- Published: 17 June 2015
- Hits: 47
More Hunter Education Class will be held at the Clubhouse on the following dates:
September 19, 2015 (registration link coming soon)
October 17, 2015 (registration link coming soon)
These events are not yet listed at the PGC. Registration is managed throught the PGC website. The links above provide direct acess to each event. To access the main site follow this link: http://www.portal.state.pa.us
Registered C.M.P. 22 Rim Fire SM Shoots
- Published: 16 March 2015
- Hits: 469
Liberty Township Sportsmen Association will hold Registered CMP 22 Rim Fire Sporter Match Shoots on the following dates:
- Sunday, May 17, 2015
- Saturday, June 6, 2015
- Sunday, June 28, 2015
- Saturday, July 11, 2015
- Sunday, August 2, 2015
- Saturday, September 12, 2015
All shoots are free!
2015 Coyote Hunt Results
- Published: 11 March 2015
- Hits: 117
11 coyotes were brought in. Payout on each coyote was $35.65.
- First Place (paid $196.00) Martin Bumbarger, Winburne, PA, taken in Jefferson County, 38.9 lb male
- Second Place (paid $117.60) Mike Wagner, Huntingdon Mills, PA, taken in Luzerne County, 36.3 lb male
- Third Place (paid $78.40) Collan McDermott, Trout Run, PA, taken in Tioga County, 35.6 lb male
- Biggest Female (paid $194.00) Dave Boron, Morrisdale, PA, taken in Clearfield County, 31.3 lb
- Ruger American or $450 Cash – Roy Hubler, Drifting, PA
- Mystery Gun (Savage Axis -223) – Tim Bitner, Beech Creek, PA
- 50/50 Saturday – Keith Thomas, Howard, PA
- 50/50 Sunday – Lauri Kline, Julian, PA
Thank you to all the participants and people that helped make this event a success for the Club.
Rifle and Pistol Range Rules now available
- Published: 20 January 2015
- Hits: 256
Please note the following addition to the website. We have added the range rules for both the Rifle and Pistol range. These are located under the Main Menu. There will be work days coming up so please watch your email and the website for more details.
Pistol Range is Now Open!
- Published: 11 November 2014
- Hits: 712
After much hard work, the pistol range is now open.
- Published: 26 June 2014
- Hits: 1127
The mowing service has the right to mow any day, except Wednesday or Sunday at their discretion. Please be courteous and let them do their job!
The Liberty Township Sportsmen’s Club Board of Directors